Category: Local Incentives, Grants & Loans
Cambridge Lenders Administer SBA and 504 Loans
Three commercial lenders work in partnership with the Small Business Administration to administer SBA 7(a) and 504 loans.
Cambridge State Bank »
Cambridge State Bank is an independently owned and managed community bank that has been helping businesses and individuals reach their financial goals since 1914. Banking services include checking and savings accounts; business, personal and mortgage loans; and online and telephone banking. The bank has two Cambridge locations.
Business services include:
- Working Capital Loans
- Fixed Asset Financing for Equipment and Machinery
- Asset-Based Lending for Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Real Estate and Equipment
- Receivable and Inventory Financing
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- SBA Loans
- Lease Financing
- Letters of Credit
First Bank & Trust »
Built on a foundation of community, First Bank & Trust continues to promote local banking. When you open an account at a location near you, you’ll work with a banker who understands the needs of customers, like you, in your area. This idea of independent community banking stems from a long history of upholding family ideals and always delivering the best products possible.
Wells Fargo and Acordia »
Wells Fargo Cambridge offers a full line of business banking services to help companies achieve their financial goals, including:
- Business loans and lines of credit at competitive rates
- Business deposit account services, cash flow analysis and management services
- Full service online banking and Business Bill Pay
- Payroll processing services
- Merchant credit card processing services
- Foreign exchange risk management
Through Acordia, a Wells Fargo Company, businesses have access to the following insurance products and services:
- Employee health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability plans
- Product and general liability, worker's compensation, professional liability and other business insurance needs
Wells Fargo and its affiliates offer banking, mortgage, investments, insurance and other financial services through 171 stores in 99 Minnesota communities, Wells Fargo Online® Banking, 24-hour telephone banking and about 550 Wells Fargo® ATMs.